- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
- improved error handling in case of insufficient disk space when downloading DTCP content [Android only]
- increased shutdown and restart speed
- fixed NetworkOnMainThreadException in DownloadManager
- fixed a crash when stopping playback on Chromecast
- fixed download crash with DTCP download after DTCP playback [Android only]
- fixed issue where error status was always set to true when new DTCP item was set to local renderer
- fixed issue where omx ts parser was showing errors when playing DTCP content
- fixed secure WiFi detection problem in some Android devices
- fixed that playback fails right after waking up device [Android only]
- no longer lists unsupported AppleTV models 4 and later
- Chromecast receiver app remains in loading state when beaming unsupported content.
- fixed issue where view switcher stops showing photos after corrupted photo [Android only]
- playing next item sometimes fails on Chromecast
- seek doesn't work when playing premium content from some recorders
- Roku does not support seek for music
- Twonky Server interferes AirTunes playback with Denon AVR-4311, as workaround disabling AppleTV support with disable_dmr_plugins=1 solves this
- beaming media from Mediatomb to Samsung TV D series does not work
- cannot beam multiple items to Xbox One
- changes in twonky-startup.txt does not have any effect if application is upgraded in place [iOS only]
- only ASCII and Korean can be read from ASCII tagged MP3 metadata [Android only]
- playback to AppleTV 4th gen with tvOS 10.2 or later is not supported